High Rise Buildings Design using ETABS program
This course introduces the engineer to the design of high rise buildings using ETABS by conducting stress analysis and design for beams, columns, footings and retaining walls. This course consists of 10 hours and discusses the following:
1) Modelling the Frame, shear walls, cores and other Shell elements of the structure.
2) Applying earthquakes, wind and other different Loads on the structure.
3) Analysing the structure to get all the stresses on shear walls & members.
4) Structural check according to ACI code.
5) Design the structure using the program.