This course enables the engineer to gain the necessary technical knowledge and providing the most professional technical solutions for the design of power systems in buildings. This course consists of 10 hours and includes the following:
1) Power Sources such as (Transformer, Generator, UPS).
2) Automatic transfer switches (ATS).
3) Power Factor Correction.
4) Forms of Main distribution Board.
5) Type of distribution boards and circuit breakers, and Wires and cables.
6) Bus ducts (bus way), and Power riser diagram.
7) Power wiring and circuiting design.
8) Power codes and standards.